Monday, March 22, 2010

Shower I


Yesterday, I had my first baby shower. I had lots of wonderful family and friends come by to visit and to help welcome Ben here into the world. My mom, sister and Aunt Debbie did a wonderful job hosting and I could not have asked for three better people to put everything together. Unfortunately, Ashlie was sick and couldn't be there but I know she put a lot of time and thought into the preparation.

Here are some pics of the decorations:

Diaper Cake...they even thought to include the nursery's woodland animal theme into the cake!

Chocolate Bars....loved these!

Picture Cake....everyone ate around the pictures. I was able to take these two big pieces home for Jed and I to share

"Cupcakes" made of bibs, socks, onesies...Jed and I opened these at home. It was fun to see what each cupcake was made of.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! my goodness, Allison! So gorgeous! I just love how beautifully everything turned out!

    ReplyDelete