Thursday, April 15, 2010

Four Weeks Left!

My due date is just FOUR weeks from tomorrow! I can't believe how fast time has gone by!

We moved into our new house when I was about 5 or 6 weeks pregnant...needless to say, getting the house the way we want is happening at a much slower pace than we expected. We must have developed our our version of "nesting" in the last couple of weeks. We decided to do a few things to spruce up around here. We picked out some flowers for the deck, Jed planted a garden and we bought some great new patio furniture.


All Jed's idea and hard work-Our new garden...carpet Roses, Dianthus and Phlox.


a climbing "Yellow Lady Bank's Rose"...our favorite



Hydrangea....It is my favorite kind of flower!



a pretty red Columbine flower and our new furniture. We also have Basil plants and a strawberry plant on the porch

I am excited to say that the nursery is just about finished. Dad and Jed painted the room...we are really happy with the way it turned out. The furniture is put together and everything is (almost) in it's place. All we have to do is hang the curtains, paint the bookshelf and we'll be done!

1 comment:

  1. I am coming to see the nursery - and the gorgeous new garden and patio furniture - this week. I'm ashamed I haven't seen it yet. It all looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete