Monday, June 21, 2010

One Month Old












Ben is one month old today! Look how much he has changed! He is less than one hour old in the first picture and the second picture was taken yesterday. He has started to smile and coo...so much fun! We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. We haven't been in two weeks so I can't wait to find out how much he weighs now. We had to clean out his dresser yesterday; he has already outgrown a lot of the clothes he has been wearing!

Update: At Ben's appt today (6/22), he weighed 9 lbs, 12 oz! That is almost 3 lbs more than his birthweight. He did great!...he laughed and "talked" with his doctor, showed the doctor how well he could hold up his head and only cried for just a second when he got his shot.

3 comments:

  1. The time will fly. He will grow and have a family of his own so quickly. So please hold on tight so you won't miss a thing. Happy 1 month Birthday Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison - I don't know how Chris found out about your blog, but I am sure glad he did. I have loved seeing Ben. I know Jed is a good daddy, he has always been so good with children. Anyway, I am enjoying the journey.
    Love you all - Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3 month birthday little Ben !!! We love looking at your pictures. Love all 3 of you - Henry and Debbie

    ReplyDelete