Saturday, August 21, 2010

3 Months!

I cannot believe that Ben is three months old already! Each day brings something new to look forward to. This week, he turned from his stomach on to his back twice. He hasn't been able to roll from his back to his stomach yet but he is so close! It will be just a matter of time.
He has slept in our room in his bassinet every night but he finally has gotten to big for it. Last night, he slept in his crib for the first time. Thank goodness for my video monitor!...I probably would not have been able to make it through the night without it.




He can hold his bottle for a few seconds at a time.


Our absolute favorite....smiling behind his pacifiar!


I bought this outfit about 3 years ago...Guess I knew I would have a boy someday!



Future rock star! He says his greatest influences are his dad, G-Pop, Uncle Garth and Dave Matthews!

No comments:

Post a Comment