As long as I can remember, Ben makes these funny faces and tenses up....this can be when he's happy or frustrated, it doesn't matter. If you do it to him, he'll do it back which is the best! Jed and I call it "The Muscle Man". He's finally getting a little less camera shy so I was able to catch some pics and video the other night. Ben is definitely animated like his daddy!
| I got so excited that he was doing this in front of the camera that I cut half his face out. Oops! |
| Funny Boy |
So I finally decided to spend the day making home made baby food. Here are carrots, prunes, mixed berries, pear, broccoli/cauliflower, sweet potatoes and green beans. I've also got bananas and I ended up just buying apple sauce to mix with some of these instead of making that from scratch. I was amped about doing this from now on ....but I'm pretty sure this will be my last batch. This was the most time consuming thing ever and I don't think that all of this will even make it through a whole week!
No comments:
Post a Comment