Jed and I celebrated our 6-year wedding anniversary and spent a few extra days in Montreat, NC. We stayed at Suzanne & Moffatt's beautiful mountain home with Dah, Pop, Ashlie, Garth, Kye and Ansley. Ben was a little hesitant about "going to the mountains" but once he figured out what and where that actually meant, he had a blast. We went for walks, played in a park, visited a lake, fed fish and ducks, went out to eat and all around had a lot of fun.

Laying in bed one night, Ben said "mommy, I like this room". For some reason, that was one of the reasons that made the whole trip worthwhile. So happy to see him so happy…
Brothers having fun!
Heres Cason today, November 15. He was fresh out of a bath before this picture and in a great mood. Love this picture!
Cason is "officially" through with his casts today. Of course, he'll have to wear them again if his correction reverts at all. He is wearing his shoes and brace now which he will wear for at least 23 hours a day for about three months. After the three months are over, he'll wear it all just during naps and nighttime for up to 2-3 years. I anticipate this now will be the hard part for us….
The shoes are awful but I'm sure I'll get used to them. They're white leather and look really old fashioned. I wish they at least came in brown or black leather. His bar is purple. Of course, I love the color but we definitely would have picked something different if we had the option.
He's been a little fussy today with his new set-up but I am sure he'll get used to it all within a couple of days. He's a tough little guy!



No comments:
Post a Comment