I woke up Friday night and looked at the monitor...to my surprise, I saw him laying on his stomach in his crib! He has rolled over twice for his Granna Susan but no one else has seen it yet. With everyone else, he is just on the verge of being flat on his stomach but never quite makes it. I had to take a picture:
| He is flat on his stomach. With us, we see him get stuck on his side because of his arm. Apparently, he was able to just roll right on top of it here. |
UPDATE 9/30/10: Ben has now rolled over several times...in front of everyone but us!! He has now also had green beans and bananas. He liked the green beans but not as much as the carrots. He also like the bananas, maybe a little more than the green beans. He is also eating from his spoon like he's been doing it his whole life! :)
Go, Be, go! I can't wait to feed him carrots!
ReplyDelete