Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sewing Projects

This weekend, mom and I made Ben and Kye matching pumpkin shirts. She is teaching me to use a sewing machine so it is still a learning process for me. However, they turned our pretty cute, mainly due to all of her help! We are going to take them to the pumpkin patch to take pictures together in their matching outfits. Here is Ben's onesie:
I also made him a whale onesie a few weeks ago...with no sewing involved. I thought I could get away without sewing on the appliqué  but after washing it, I learned that I couldn't. I'll have to get around to that soon....

I also made Ben's big cousin a t-shirt for her 2nd birthday. I didn't think that sewing it would be necessary but  now I know the difference. I will have to let them know that I can sew it on so that it will last! Either way, I think it turned out pretty cute:


And just because, here is my new favorite video of Jed and Ben from earlier this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment