Sunday, August 21, 2011

15 Months

Ben is 15 months old today! I know I am a little biased, but I honestly think he is one of the smartest, funniest, sweetest (and cutest!) kid ever. So lucky to call him my son!

I haven't written in awhile but I am sitting here watching TV with him (by watching TV, I mean watching Bubble Guppies and only Bubble Guppies). Mr. Grouper was just explaining how colors may mean different things. I know that Ben has watched this particular episode probably 14 1/2 times but....Mr. Grouper said "If a stove is red, that means its....." and Ben answered "hot". Even if he could answer  because of repetition, I still think it makes him the smartest 15 month old around!

As before, Ben still loves to dance and "read" books. He will also "sing" Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and the Bubble Guppies theme song but no one would know thats what he was singing unless we told them :) Its one more thing I'm trying to try to catch on video but he is still super camera shy. Luckily, I did get him dancing a little the other day:

No comments:

Post a Comment