This week, I made a list of words Ben uses regularly and stopped at 75. I probably could have kept going if I thought really hard but I was really proud of the list I had made already. This week, he has added "please" and "thank you" and even uses them appropriately. (Last night, I took something from him and when I gave it back, he said "thank you, momma". I nearly fainted). He is also pairing 2-3 words together. The best phrase he added to his list last Sunday which is "I love you". So amazing.
Christmas is just a week away and we expect it to be tons of fun this year. He knows who Santa is but doesn't really grasp the concept yet. Even so, I know it will be fun watching him see what Santa has brought and opening all of his other gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment