Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lots of new pictures!

A couple of weeks ago, I met Ashlie and Kye at Ken's Produce to take pictures of the cousins together. Of course, I forgot my camera! I had my video camera so I took lots of videos instead. I thought I had the ability to take still-frame pictures from the video but I was wrong, of course. 
Sunday, Ashlie and Kye were at our house and we tried again to get pictures. We got a couple of cute ones:

Watching Kye...he is enthralled by other children

The best of the two of them together
Silly Monkey!

Examining the pumpkins

Ben has lots of new discoveries in the last week or two....feet, paper, peek-a-boo and lots of new yummy foods. He will eat any fruit and vegetable; he is not picky at all although he does have his favorites...which includes prunes! Below if one of his first tastes of prunes about two and a half weeks ago. He tends to get a little messier the more he likes something! He is usually a patient and neat eater but not here:

....and here are my favorite pictures I've taken recently. One night, we were doing tummy time and decided to put Jed's hat on Ben. We got a bunch of laughs and really good pictures:


Fun quickly turned into sad!




No comments:

Post a Comment