Sunday, October 31, 2010

What a big boy!

Yesterday morning, Jed jokingly put Ben's bottle on his tummy to see what he would do. Low and behold, he picked up the bottle and fed  about 5 1/2 ounces to himself! We were in awe. He has recently gotten out of the habit of even trying to put his hands on his bottle while he eats so we were shocked to see him feed himself.


Jed and I ended up sick yesterday. We didn't want Ben getting sick so he spent the day with Granna Anne and G-Pop and the night with Aunt Ashlie...which was his first night away from home. I'm pretty sure he had a blast because he has been tuckered out today! His first night away was much harder on me than I ever expected but I'm sure he hardly minded! :) Thankfully, we were better today so that we could pass out our Halloween candy. 
We saw lots of really cute costumes that we wanted to dress him up in but most of them were bulky so we opted to not to really do anything big this year. He ended up being a little "fisherman" but it was just his everyday clothes. Thanks to Kye for the fishing rod!
Teaching Ben how to hold the fishing rod

Getting ready for his first cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment